Unique because of its double role structure.
TO BE MORE
Develop your professional skills as a mentor and mentee!
The original mentoring project designed by CFA Society Poland and created specifically for our CFA® Community. Decide why our Program is for you!
Participation is free of charge for our members and candidates. Participation is qualified
The duration of the Program is from October 2020 to June 2021. In the duration of the Program each pair mentor/senior mentor - mentee holds 6-7 meetings not less often than every 4 weeks. One single meeting should last about 60-90 minutes or longer if necessary.
A CFA® charterholder, who wants to strengthen their personal branding through an active participation in the program and share their experience with a younger professional, or who also wants to be a mentee in relation to a senior mentor.
All participants will receive certificates of participation once the Program is finished.
TO BE MORE
Discover the potential as a mentee and mentor.
The program offers three possible forms of participation:
Senior mentor – an experienced professional whose jobs include key positions in financial companies and include a long-lasting career.
Mentor – a CFA® charterholder, who wants to strengthen their personal branding through an active participation in the program and share their experience with a younger professional, or who also wants to be a mentee in relation to a Senior mentor.
Mentee – a candidate in the CFA® Program. A Mentee can be also a CFA® charterholder, who is assigned their Senior Mentor.
AS A MENTOR IN THE TO BE MORE MENTORING PROGRAM YOU WILL…
- Identify specific areas for career development to assist the Mentee’s career aspirations
- Train the Mentee specific skills
- Provide honest feedback on the Mentee’s professional conduct (if applicable)
- Help expand Mentee’s professional network
- Identify areas where the Mentee needs to develop leadership skills
- Train the Mentee specific leadership skills
- Give objective feedback regarding the Mentee’s leadership practice
- Provide examples and share experiences of effective leadership
- Act as a sounding board for the Mentee to seek professional and career advice
- Assist Mentees in articulating their ideas
- Provide encouragement and ongoing support
- Share insight into organizational culture and politics
AS A MENTEE IN THE TO BE MORE MENTORING PROGRAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Invaluable access to the knowledge of people with a well-established career
- Individual chance to improve leadership skills
- Better grasp of their strong and weak points
- Realising their professional goals based on the mentor-protégé relation
THE ONLY PROGRAM WITH THE INTERNATIONAL
MENTORING PROFESSIONAL STAFF
- MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- GLOBAL COVERAGE
Lamees Al Baharna CFA, FRM
Chief Risk Officer, Oman Arab Bank
Noorhan Al-Zan, CFA, FCII
Manager, Treasury Department, Ahli United Bank
Senior Sovereign Strategist, Bluebay Asset Management
Przemysław Barankiewicz, CFA
Vice President of CFA Society Poland
Bogdan Bilaus, CFA, CIPM
Funds and Portfolios Manager, Qatar National Bank
Founder, Owner and President of Board, Jobhouse
Robert Bohynik, CFA
Vice President, NN Investment Partners TFI
Adrian Codirlasu, Ph.D., CFA
Członek Zarządu, CFA Society Romania
Maria Duduman, CFA
Założycielka oraz CEO, Fă Bine
CEO, Aegon PTE
Michael Falk, CFA
Partner, Focus Consulting Group
Managing Director, Senior Franchise Officer, Credit Suisse Warsaw
Attila Köksal, CFA
Member of the Board of Directors, ÜNLÜ Menkul Değerler A.Ş.
Robert Kubin, CFA
CEO, PZU Investment
FinTech Leader & Advisor, WBAF, Senior Lecturer, CFTE
Advisor to the Board, A4BEE Architects for Business
Olivier P. Müller, CFA, CAIA, FRM
Head of Investment Delivery, Investment Solutions & Products, Credit Suisse
Remigiusz Nawrat, CFA
Vice-President, Investment Director, PKO TFI
Member of the Management Board, the Warsaw Stock Exchange
Chief Economist & Global Strategist, ADM Investor Services International
Bartosz Pawłowski, CFA
CIO, mBank Private Banking
Managing Director, Regional Head for Central and Eastern Europe, General Manager for Poland, S&P Global Ratings
Founder & CEO, Uncapped
Markus Poscher, CFA
Head of Austria & CEE Distribution, Invesco Asset Management Austria
Journalist, President, Friendly State Foundation
Mihai Purcarea, CFA
CEO, BRD Asset Management
Pieter van Putten, CFA
Managing Director, Pelargos Capital
Barbara Stewart, CFA
Researcher and Author
Nerina Visser, CFA
Director & Co-Owner, etfSA, President, CFA Society South Africa
Malcolm White, CFA
Vice-President, Portfolio Manager, Signature Global Asset Management, CI Investments Inc.
Grzegorz Zawada, CFA
Head of Investments and Private Banking Division, PKO Bank Polski
Regional Director, Head of Central Europe and the Baltics, Europejski Bank Odbudowy i Rozwoju
PROGRAM TO BE MORE
YOUR NEXT STEPS.
- Fill in the form. Check the form below this webiste
- Get selected. We will keep you updated with the status of your application.
- Meet your Mentor/Mentees. You will be informed via e-mail about pairing results.
- Meet other mentors and mentees at our online kick-off meeting.
- Set your goals. We will organize a summary of the Program in a next few months.
- Once the program is finished, participants will receive certificates confirming their engagement.
September 28 – October 11, 2020
Recruiting mentors and mentees on the basis of their applications
October 28, 2020
Online kick-off meeting, recruitment results & pair announcement
A halfway of the program & meeting evaluation
June 31, 2021
Follow-up for mentors and mentees, program final and handing out certificates
CFA Society Poland will provide access to some supporting workshops for developing soft skills. All the information will be shared during the Program.