TO BE MORE,
means more than numbers
candidates in the CFA® exam process
mentoring pairs at two levels
- satisfaction rating on a 5-point scale of past edition participants
Unique because of its double role structure.
TO BE MORE
Develop your professional skills as a mentor and mentee!
The original mentoring project designed by CFA Society Poland and created specifically for our CFA® Community. Decide why our Program is for you!
Participation is free of charge for our members and candidates. Participation is qualified
The duration of the Program is from September 2022 to June 2023. In the duration of the Program each pair mentor/senior mentor - mentee holds 6-7 meetings not less often than every 4 weeks. One single meeting should last about 60-90 minutes or longer if necessary.
A CFA® charterholder, who wants to strengthen their personal branding through an active participation in the program and share their experience with a younger professional, or who also wants to be a mentee in relation to a senior mentor.
All participants will receive certificates of participation once the Program is finished.
TO BE MORE
Discover the potential as a mentee and mentor.
The program offers three possible forms of participation:
Senior mentor – an experienced professional whose jobs include key positions in financial companies and include a long-lasting career.
Mentor – a CFA® charterholder, who wants to strengthen their personal branding through an active participation in the program and share their experience with a younger professional, or who also wants to be a mentee in relation to a Senior mentor.
Mentee – a candidate in the CFA® Program. A Mentee can be also a CFA® charterholder, who is assigned their Senior Mentor.
AS A MENTOR IN THE TO BE MORE MENTORING PROGRAM YOU WILL…
- Identify specific areas for career development to assist the Mentee’s career aspirations
- Train the Mentee specific skills
- Provide honest feedback on the Mentee’s professional conduct (if applicable)
- Help expand Mentee’s professional network
- Identify areas where the Mentee needs to develop leadership skills
- Train the Mentee specific leadership skills
- Give objective feedback regarding the Mentee’s leadership practice
- Provide examples and share experiences of effective leadership
- Act as a sounding board for the Mentee to seek professional and career advice
- Assist Mentees in articulating their ideas
- Provide encouragement and ongoing support
- Share insight into organizational culture and politics
AS A MENTEE IN THE TO BE MORE MENTORING PROGRAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Invaluable access to the knowledge of people with a well-established career
- Individual chance to improve leadership skills
- Better grasp of their strong and weak points
- Realising their professional goals based on the mentor-protégé relation
IS THE ONLY PROGRAM WITH ACCESS TO POLISH
AND INTERNATIONAL C-LEVEL MENTORS
- MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- GLOBAL COVERAGE
Przemysław Barankiewicz, CFA
Vice President, CFA Society Poland
Branch Director (Poland), Finax
Monika Bączyńska, CFA
Head of Financial Resources Management Department
Robert Bohynik, CFA
Deputy CEO and Chief Investment Officer
NN Investment Partners TFI
Stowarzyszenie Inwestorów Indywidualnych
Ahmed Abou El Saad, CFA
Managing Director, Azimut Egypt Asset Management
President, CFA Society Egypt
Ludmiła Falak-Cyniak, CFA
Paweł Homiński, CFA
Noble Funds TFI
Krzysztof Kamiński, CFA
Piotr Kuba, CFA
Member of the Management Board responsible for Investments
Business & Operations Director
Franklin Templeton International Services S.à r.l.
The Polish Chamber of Brokerage Houses
Olivier P. Müller, CFA
CFA Society Switzerland
Remigiusz Nawrat, CFA
First Vice President
BGK (The Polish Development Bank)
The Warsaw Stock Exchange
Bartosz Pawłoski, CFA
Chief Investment Officer, mBank Private Banking
Vice President, CFA Society Poland
Markus Poscher, CFA
Head of Austria & CEE Distribution
Erste Securities Polska
Chairman of the Supervisory Board, The Polish Chamber of Brokerage Houses
The Friendly State Foundation
Mihai Purcarea, CFA
BRD Asset Management
Pieter van Putten, CFA
President, The Chamber of Fund and Asset Management
President, The Pension Companies' Chamber of Commerce
Beata Sax, CFA
Vice President/COO, Investors TFI
Deputy Chair, The Chamber of Fund and Asset Management
Grzegorz Zawada, CFA
The Brokerage House of PKO Bank Polski
Robert Zima, CFA
PROGRAM TO BE MORE
YOUR NEXT STEPS.
- Fill in the form. Check the form below this webiste
- Get selected. We will keep you updated with the status of your application.
- Meet your Mentor/Mentees. Pairs will be introduced to each other by email to initiate the first contact between mentee and mentor.
- Meet other mentors and mentees at our official onsite inauguration.
- Set your goals. We will organize a summary of the Program in a next few months.
- Once the program is finished, participants will receive certificates confirming their engagement.
August 22 – September 15, 2022
Recruiting mentors and mentees on the basis of their applications
September 22, 2022
The official onsite
candidates till September 30
Recruiting mentors and mentees
on the basis of their applications
A halfway of the program & meeting evaluation
Follow-up for mentors and mentees, program final and handing out certificates
CFA Society Poland will provide access to some supporting workshops for developing soft skills. All the information will be shared during the Program.
Program TO BE MORE
Let us to develop your potential.
FILL IN THE FORM
Receipt of applications is now complete.